Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Cocking for Eleanor Turner

Well this is it I thought the big five-O. Being fifty didn't actually feel any different to being forty-nine. I got up and went about all the usual daily chores, cleaning, washing and then my daughter, Susan, came around and asked me to look after the grandchildren while she went to do the little cleaning job she does to get a little 'pin money', she gave me a birthday card -- saved posting it -- and a lovely bunch of flowers.

The grandchildren, one boy one girl, aged six and four respectively can be a handful but I do love them and it is nice to have them for a few hours even though it can be tiring.

Without them life would have been terribly boring and very lonely especially since Ted died two years ago.

I nursed him until the end and it took me some time to get over the loss of my husband, even though as I look back at it my marriage was anything but a bed of roses.

There were the constant augments, the fights and Ted's drinking and although we had been married for quarter of a century it was hardly the most loving relationship. Oh I think Ted loved me and I loved him it was just that he didn't show it much. If I got a kiss is was a shock not a natural happening and we had not made love at all during the last seven years of our marriage although it would hardly be fair to count the last year when he was so ill.

Susan came for the children at about 4.30pm and after they had gone I settled in the chair and managed to get forty winks.

It was the phone that woke me. It was Cynthia; she lives nearby but often phones rather than using her legs to walk round to my house.

"Eleanor, is that you?" she bellowed down the phone and followed on before I had chance to answer, "Happy Birthday what's it like being fifty?"

"Well you don't make me feel much better," I joked.

"Actually that's why I am calling you, Carol and I wondered if you would like to come out for a few drinks to celebrate, let your hair down a bit."

Carol was another friend who lived close by.

"Oh I haven't even had chance to wash my hair and I have nothing to wear Cynth." I replied feeling at my greasy hair.

"Oh come on get ready throw anything on it doesn't matter just three old women going out for a laugh, we were thinking about calling for you at about eight-thirty, what do say?"

"OK then but let's not go anywhere posh I don't feel that good." I insisted.

No, just round to the local, it's nice and quite there on a Wednesday," Cynthia assured me.

"Right eight-thirty it is then," I made it sound as if I had surrendered to the idea, but maybe it was what I needed I hadn't been out for years and chances like this didn't come my way often.

I went to the wardrobe and sifted through my clothes. Good Lord there were clothes there I had forgotten I even had, and the amazing thing was that there were some I could still get into even though I had put on a few pounds, well more than a few actually.

I found a nice blue dress that I could get into and then went and made something to eat, I phoned Susan and told her of my plans, "You do right mother, you should get out much more often you know, sticking inside them four walls." Then without a pause, "Anyway you never know you might drop on a fella with any luck."

"You can stop right there Madam," I said laughing, "I am allergic to men."

At about six-thirty I went to the bedroom and undressed in preparation for getting a shower. I placed some clean underwear on the bed ready to put on when I came out, clean white bra, matching knickers, a pair of tights, and then took my dress from the wardrobe and hung it on the handle of the wardrobe door still on the coat hanger.

I tripped across the landing at the top of the stairs and through the landing window I saw the man who lives next door, quick as lightning I almost flew into the bathroom, God I hope he didn't see me I thought wishing I had put a towel around me.

I stepped into the nice warm shower and had a good wash. I don't seem to find it as easy these days bending down to wash my legs and feet and it is a bit more difficult reaching around to wash my back as well. Old age doesn't creep up all that slowly after all I thought and then admonished myself with a sharp, "Oh come on Eleanor you are not that bad."

I stepped from the shower and got dried and wrapped myself in the towel before crossing the landing again on my way to the bedroom. I stood in front of the wardrobe mirror and let the towel drop.

"God what made me do that?" I said out loud, "what a ghastly sight, my spare tire gets bigger by the day, my thighs meet at the top, oh God just look at me and the cellulite and stretch marks seem to get worse every time I look. Get a fella? That's a laugh."

Sitting on the bed I pulled on my panties up to the top of my legs and then stood up to wriggle into them before fastening my bra at the front and spinning it round and flopping my tits inside the cups then the straps over my shoulders.

Sitting on the edge of the bed again I started to put my tights on when I felt a bit of twinge in my lower back. I managed to get the tights on and stood up with a little difficulty and pulled them over my knickers. I slipped my dress over my head and straightened it out all the time feeling this slight dull ache at the bottom of my back

The hair dryer soon had my hair dry and at least that looked OK..

Eight-thirty and Cynthia and Carol came round and we went to the local pub where we all sat and drank lemonade but we had a good laugh even though I was slightly uncomfortable all evening with the little ache in my back.

At about ten o'clock I decide to go the loo and when I came back Carol said, "You seemed to be walking a bit difficult Eleanor are you having trouble with your back?"

"Yes, I think I pulled a muscle getting dressed, pulling my bloody tights on." I replied.

Cynthia laughed and made some remark about me being fifty now and how I will have to be more careful, "What with old age creeping on."

"I know," I said, "Our Susan said something about me getting a fella, I'd be alright with a bloody fella."

Cynthia and Carol laughed and Carol said, "I think the days when fellas looked in our direction are long gone.

"And not such a bad thing either," laughed Cynthia, "Who wants men?"

As I laughed at this remark I again felt the pull on my back which caused me to wince.

"Are you all right?" asked Carol. "That looked as though it hurt."

"Mmm," I said still feeling the pain "It did a bit."

"You could do with our Steve taking a look at that." Carol continued. Her son was a chiropractor and masseur and although he was only 23 he had qualified and was running his own practice and apparently very good, he was definitely in great demand from what I had heard.

"Oh, no, no I am not having some young man rubbing his hands all over this body." I said causing a laugh again, which I could have done without, laughing was hurting too much.

"Well, its up to you, he is a professional now you know, anyway see how you feel."

"I know exactly how I feel and I am not going to let your Steve find out," I said laughing and wincing at the same time.

"I will tell you something, joking apart," said Cynthia, "A bit of young stuff would come in handy sometimes, might do you good Eleanor Turner, you never know."

"Oh I think I do know," I replied.

The next morning I could hardly get out of bed and spent the best part of the morning walking about in pain. I dare not sit down in case I couldn't get up again.

"God this is no good," I said under my breath, "I wonder if I should phone Carol and see if Steve can help?"

I phoned Carol and she said, "I will get him to ring you as soon as he comes in from work."

I had known Steve a long time he was younger than Susan by about three years but I was sure at one time they might get together, she certainly chased him hard enough but he wasn't interested really.

Steve has turned out to be a very handsome young man; he has longish blonde hair, stands about five-ten in his stocking feet and keeps himself extremely fit. Lots of girls seemed to run after him and it is not at all difficult to see why.

Ted and I used to occasionally baby sit for Carol and her husband when Steve was a child and then they would repay the compliment and baby sit for Susan. Steve always called me his Aunt which I found rather nice.

The time passed and seemed to drag on with all the pain I was suffering until about seven o'clock when the phone rang.

"Hello Aunt Eleanor, what have you been doing?" Steve asked "You aren't getting any younger you know."

"Oh no, not you as well," I replied. He just laughed with that very cheeky laugh he has always had from the day he was born.

"Listen I will be round in about half-an-hour, how's that?" he said in a more serious tone, putting his professional hat on.

"That's fine" I said, "that's fine."

Steve was as good as his word and I let him in through the front door.

"Now let's take a look at you," he said, "Where's the problem?"

I pointed to the spot at the bottom of my back and he placed his hand on it.

"Mmm, I think I am going to have to ask you lie on the floor I'm afraid." He said.

"Lie on the floor?" I repeated.

"Yep, afraid so, face down." He replied.

I managed gingerly to get down onto my knees.

"Er, sorry," he said "but before you go any further you will need to remove your blouse.

Now this was getting embarrassing. I looked up at him; the look on his face said, well it's up to you.

"Well, you had better lock the door then, the key's in the lock." I said nodding in the direction of the front door.

I began to unbutton my blouse not at all happy about the situation, especially kneeling there in my skirt and just my bra. My breasts are reasonably large and most of them seemed to be outside my bra all of sudden, most unsettling.

I laid down on my stomach relieved that my breasts where now out of sight and Steve returned and knelt beside me.

I felt his hand first between my shoulder blades.

"Not to cold -- my hands?"

"No, no not at all." I replied, "Carry on" still feeling embarrassed though.

"You are all tightened up," he said, "try to relax". Then his hands ran down my spine to the seat of my pain tenderly carrying out a careful examination of the affected area.

After a short while he suddenly struck me right where the pain was, I think it was with the heal of his hand, and I nearly jumped through the roof. God, I had never felt a pain like it in my life.

"Ok, ok, it's alright now, it's alright, your disk had popped out, it's back now."

I was so angry at this suddenly inflicted pain that I shouted at him, "Fucking hell, Steve that was fucking painful."

Realising what I said and the colour of my language I started to apologise.

Laughing he said "It's alright I get that every day and far worse"

Then I realised that the pain had gone. The relief was sheer heaven.

I started to get up and felt no difficulty at all.

"No Eleanor," Steve said for the first time ever omitting the word 'Aunt' "Stay where you are."

"Do you know you are so tight and highly strung I think you should have a massage just to loosen up a bit, it's a freebie of course." He said.

I never thought about my previous inhibitions and lay down again.

A massage, never had one in my entire life, this will be a new experience I thought.

He took my hands and put them under my forehead, palms down, with my elbows splayed out sideways.

Soon his hands were running along my shoulders, out along my arms and back again before massaging my shoulder blades.

His hands felt so firm but at the same time so sensuous. All the time he was talking to me in the most soothing voice telling me to breathe in slowly and then let it out slowly.

"Breath in through your nose and mouth and breathe out through your feet, if you know what I mean" he said, "and just let your body relax with each breath you take."

"Do you feel Ok Eleanor?

"Yes fine," I breathed,

"Tell me if you don't," he whispered as I became more and more relaxed.

"Mmmmm," I said feeling myself going more and more limp.

"Eleanor, you are so stressed I need to relax you much more. I am going to count down from ten to one, just keep breathing in and out slowly and with each count just let yourself feel more and more relaxed."

"Ten .... Nine feeling more relaxed now," he said, his voice seemed to become a shade deeper, eight... you are feeling more relaxed, going deeper and deeper into relaxation, that's good, excellent, seven .. six ... deeper still ... and deeper."

I was feeling so utterly relaxed in a way I had never felt before and Steve's voice was so soothing to me. I had to admit to myself that I was also enjoying the total attention I was getting from him in a way it felt very flattering.

"Five ... four ... three ... feeling veeery relaxed now," he said, his wonderful, firm, manly hands running from my shoulder blades up onto my shoulders and out along my arms, my body was totally limp and at ease.

"Two and one" that's good Eleanor, that's really good."

"Now you might want to imagine you are somewhere very relaxing, imagine perhaps that you are on a beach, just you and me and no one else around for miles. Perhaps you are laid on a towel and the soft sun is licking your back." He said ever so softly.

"Eleanor, is it alright if I unclip your bra so that I can massage your back?" I heard him say from deep in my relaxed state."

"Mmmm," I breathed, "as you wish."

Steve's fingers deftly unclipped my bra and I felt the straps fall to my side. Soon those wonderful, strong hands were moving all along my back working miracles. I rolled my head and felt as if 30 years of tension were just disappearing.

"Does that feel good, Eleanor, is that OK?"

"Yes its lovely," I answered thinking, is that OK, it's bloody marvellous.

Soon I felt Steve straddle over me sitting on my legs and his hands stretching all the way along my back to my shoulders and neck before returning.

With each stroke forward I could feel his buttocks slide gently along my legs towards the top upper portion of my thighs and I could feel his balls rub against me.

I didn't move, this was nice and relaxing and I was feeling this young man in a way I had never felt before. Did he realise what he was doing? Did he know I could feel his balls as they rubbed against me? I felt somewhat ashamed of myself for taking full advantage, it was the first time in years that I had been able to enjoy the feel of a young man's body.

"Are you OK Eleanor, tell me if you are not?"

Oh I was OK alright, this was heaven.

"I will stop if you want me too, just say." He whispered as his body moved so exotically backwards and forwards.

"NO," I almost shouted then "no, no it's fine, really," recovering my composure.

I felt his hands again traverse the length of my back then a little further down to the top of my skirt as his fingers slipped inside the elastic and eased it down slightly to expose more of my back to the top of the crack of my ass.

"You are OK aren't you?" he asked again.

"Yes, fine, fine." I replied.

"Just relax, relax Eleanor, deeper and deeper, and let all your muscles juuuust reeeelax."

I was like a floppy dish cloth laid their listening to his absolutely soothing tones and feeling the wonders of his hands.

As his hands went down along my back to the top of my skirt he stopped and took two hands full of skirt and shuffled it down below of my knickers.

"Oh, upon my word," I heard myself gasp softly.

"Are you alright Eleanor, you don't mind do you, I will stop if you just say stop?"

I gathered myself together and relaxed again, "Yes, I am Alright, it's alright."

Actually this was feeling amazing and now his hands were massaging my buttocks through my knickers.

"That's good, that's good Eleanor, all relaxed, all relaxed now" he was saying as my ass cheeks felt so supple and soft to his touch.

Then once again my back was receiving the full attention of magic hands before returning all the way back to knead my back and soft ass cheeks and all the time I could feel his balls rubbing against me as he moved up and down the back of my legs all the way to my thighs.

My skirt was receding all the time with his movement and it seemed so natural when he slithered it off altogether once again asking me if I was OK and telling me to relax more and more.

"Couldn't do with that skirt in my way," I heard him say with a little cheeky laugh.

Moving further back and kneeling at the side of me he started to massage my thighs and my calves and I felt his hands run up my thighs stopping just short of touching my knickers before returning all the way to my calves again.

I knew what I was thinking was crazy now but this was utterly fantastic and I couldn't care less. As Steve's hands pushed up along my thighs my pubic bone was pushed firmly down into the floor and this was massaging my clit as I was shoved backwards and forwards. My knickers were getting damp and I let my thighs open slightly to allow his hands to massage the insides of them. It was as if he was completely in control of me.

His hands pressed firmly on my thighs with his thumbs running along the inside a little higher each time until one thumb just fleetingly touched my pussy before withdrawing again. I knew he felt me flinch slightly and definitely he had felt my wetness, I was positively dripping.

"Alright Eleanor, are you OK, just say if you are not."

"It's OK , it's nice," I panted as the magic hands continued to do their work. He must have known the effect he was having as I was increasingly unable to disguise my heavier breathing and occasional moans.

Soon his hands were wrapping around the inside of my thigh right at the top and massaging the soft flesh. His fingers were running along my pussy pressing through the wet gusset of my panties a little harder with the roll of his hands. I was desperately trying to suppress the onset of an orgasm but my legs had opened and my pussy was searching for his fingers.

With one hand he squeezed my pussy lips together which in turn squeezed my clit between my cunt petals and as he released the pressure slowly I went over the edge and with the force of my orgasm I shot and uncontrolled squirt of pussy juice into my knickers.

"Now, that was fantastic" Steve said as his hand continued to massage my pussy with my soaking wet knickers that contained my orgasm.

"That's fine, just relax again, your knickers are in my way now Aunt Eleanor, and they are soaking wet through, I will just remove them if that's OK? Say if not."

Oh, God, God, my knickers, I thought not my knickers.

I knew, of course by now it was coming, my knickers had to be next.

I gulped audibly, "OK, yes, it's alright."

I felt his hands take the elastic and shuffle my cum drenched panties down over my ass cheeks along my thighs and legs.

Is he going all the way, how far does he intend to go I was thinking, did I care? I was hottttttt and he knew it.

"Just lie still now for a few seconds and take a rest" I heard the soft but deep manly voice whisper.

Then the massage stopped for what seemed minutes but was only probably seconds.

All the time I could hear this young man's voice saying "Relax, breathe deeper and deeper, just relax."

Then he was sat on my calves again but this time I could feel his balls and his cock as he massaged my legs, his clothes had gone.

He was massaging the whole of the back of my legs, my thighs, my ass my back and it was perfect.

"Tell me if you are uncomfortable with this Eleanor," He said dropping the "Aunt" again.

I was comfortable with it, I was nearly begging for it, but he knew that.

I could feel the most gorgeous length of hard dick rubbing my legs as his hands massaged my thighs and touched my pussy slit lingering a little longer each time as his fingers pressed against my pussy lips again. I was lifting my ass and reaching for his fingers as they touched my clit.

Withdrawing his hands he ran them along my back again and I felt his entire manly torso as he stretched it out along my back and I felt his rock, hard cock hit the cheeks of my ass.

He didn't use his hands to help his cock, it slipped naturally between my thighs and running along my pussy crack until the bulbous head touched my clit. My juices were running wild soaking his cock and running onto the carpet.

"That's nice Eleanor, lovely, lovely, lovely, I am going to go all the way?"

"Oh please, please go as far as you want Steve," I was nearly screaming for that cock, aching for it.

Again I felt his prick sliding along my slit unaided by his hands which were still massaging my back. His voice was soft and gentle now.

"That's nice Eleanor ... stay relaxed feel my hands ... that's' lovely ... now this should be very therapeutic for you."

Now, uncontrollably, I was moving my knees upwards and under me. Steve knew what I was doing and adjusted his weight. Now I could feel that lovely, hard, muscular cock, smoothly rubbing against my pussy, touching my clit. The feelings inside me were now so intense that the wild tingles were racing through the soft, walls of my inner womanliness.

God I thought am I never going to feel that cock inside me?

Then Steve's bulbous head found my hole and eased gently into it and I breathed a deep sigh of utter relief as though all my worries, all my tensions, all my aches and pains just evaporated as this utterly beautiful length of young cock slipped ever so slowly and deeply into me.

I didn't know then that it was all of nine inches long but I did know that the girth was amazing making me feel so completely full of heaving cock.

Slowly he withdrew and entered again each thrust lovingly slid into me and for the first time I could hear is own pleasure.

He was in no hurry.

"Lovely Eleanor, that's' so lovely" I heard him say over and over with each slow, long movement of the most gorgeously, thick, cock length any woman could wish for.

"Eleanor you have such a cute, tight, little pussy. It feels like my cock is wrapped in green velvet."

Hearing his words I groan heavily and the feelings I was experiencing were much, much more than just a fuck, there was deep exoticness beyond believe. Our minds and bodies had melted into one, we were totally telepathic. It was as if through his cock he instilled the most wonderfully, intense, loving feelings. I had never experienced such utter ecstasy in my life.

"You are so lovely Eleanor, you feel perfect, absolutely perfect," I could hear him saying, as he leaned forward, whispering in my ear, easing his swollen shaft slowly into me before withdrawing just as slowly and sensuously.

"You will feel wonderful after this, I promise you," he whispered, his voice very low and almost hypnotic.

"Soon you will feel the start of a fantastic orgasm, just let it all out, let it go Sweetheart," he said as his magnificent cock length was sliding inside me and then out again.

"Just let that sweet, cute little pussy of yours squirt another pussyful onto my cock"

How could someone so young know so much about a woman's body, about a woman's real needs? At twenty-three years of age how could he be so expert at lovemaking? Was he just a natural?

I could feel every miniscule movement of his cock inside me as he urged me to cum and my pussy was responding to his words.

I had never had more than one orgasm, I had heard and read about multiple orgasms but they were a mystery to me. Now the feelings I was experiencing were so intense as his perfectly smooth, but muscular thickness slid in and out of my lushness.

"Can you feel my cock, is it nice?" he was saying to me so passionately so lovingly as he was feeling and enjoying every morsel of my inner being with his thick, adorable, lengthy penis.

"God, yes" I replied, "I can feel your cock, your balls, everything." I gushed.

Whatever was happening deep inside me it was a completely new sexual experience and he was alive to it.

"That's a good girl, let it cum, don't hold back, just let it happen" he was coaxing my orgasm with his words.

My hands were gripping the carpet above my head which felt like hands full of sand running through my fingers, in my mind I was still on the beach, my knuckles were white, the intensity was excruciating, and the feelings inside my pussy were escalating into vivid, wild erratic contractions.

I had started the evening looking for a simple massage and here I was on the verge of soaking the cock of a young sexy stallion with a flood of my pussy juice.

My body shook, my legs were in a tremor, my whole being seemed to combine around this one orgasm but his cock never changed its slow, deliberate rhythm as it slid exotically through me.

With my mind in turmoil I suddenly drenched his cock in a torrential burst of squirting vaginal fluid that I never knew I possessed.

"Wow, wonderful," he shouted as his cock and balls were saturated in a hot spray of female cum.

Pushing upwards his entire body went stiff then shook out of control.

"It's cummming Eleanor, its going to cum, I'm spunking," he shouted as for the first time he seemed to lose his self control. His cock thickened against the walls of my pussy as if opening it to accept his creamy load and I felt a sudden outburst of pasty, creamy, hotness race into me, followed by a second and a third, then the slow slacking of his magnificent cock as his breathing panted jaggeredly before slowly returning to normal.

We laid together for what seemed hours in each others arms before he left.

At the door I kissed him before unlocking it.

As he opened the door he turned and said, "You could benefit from more therapy you know."

"Mmmmm," I said smiling into his eyes , "You will have to give me time to recover."

"Happy Birthday Aunt Eleanor." He said.

I don't know if he will charge next time but I for one will gladly pay him ... any day.