Thursday, June 04, 2009

A 19 Year Old Virgin

I've lived on the beach for over 5 years. As such I've gotten used to all manner of strays washing up on my doorstep. They usually need to pee, use the phone, want to drink my alcohol, whatever. So the other day when I walked up to the house and saw a very young girl covered in a mass of hair and obviously crying I was thrown. I figured her boyfriend had broken up with her and her heart was totally demolished, right? I could hear her sobs, and though I wanted to change course and go in through the back door, a part of me was drawn to her.

"Can you cry into the grass, it needs the water," I said.

She turned her head up to look at me, and even through the bruises and mussed up hair, I realized I knew her. She worked at the local grocery store, Darla or something like that. Tougher to keep track of her when she didn't have the name tag on. "I'm trying to find my Uncle John, he lives next door," she said. I knew him, but only barely. I was buddies with most of my other neighbors. That guy and I were just hello acquaintances, and that was fine.

"I don't think he's going to be back for a while, can I help you with something?" I stupidly asked. I knew him well enough to know he was in Chicago for three more days, so someone else would obviously have to help her.

A cry escaped her lips, and she rolled over onto her right side, showing me her left side. It had a couple of scrapes and several developing bruises. "Some guys ran onto the Strand and right into me. I fell, and was right by this brick wall, and it chewed up my leg, I banged my head, cut my arm..." her pride was really wounded.

"Would you like me to take you to the hospital?" I asked. "Get you patched up right?"

"Hospital?" she glared at me. "You kidding, I just need to clean up. This looks worse than it really is. Do you have some peroxide and some gauze so I can clean up?"

Okay, I'd seen her at the store and she'd said something about it being her first real job. She could be anywhere from 16 to what? Who cares, but I needed her to be at least 18. "Um, I'm not sure that's the best idea." It was all I could think of.

"Helping someone isn't a good idea?" she pleaded. "Please, I'll get out of your way quickly."

"I'd like to help, but this puts me in an awkward situation."

"What do you mean? If John were here he could do it, but he's not." She did have a point.

"Okay, come on in." I put a hand out to help her stand. She gasped, she moaned, she started to cry again. So by the time we started moving toward the house I had picked her up into my arms and was carrying her to the house. It took some doing, because my house requires a code to be punched in to enter. As I leaned down to punch in the number I pressed my face forward which brought her awfully close to me. She placed a light kiss on my check. "For helping a poor helpless girl. And I am legal, by the way. Is that what you were worried about?"

"Well, yeah," I said.

As I set her down on the kitchen counter next to the sink she reached into her back pocket and pulled out her driver's license. It said that Darla Green was 19 years old. COOL! She jumped down off the counter, before I could say anything.

"Look, stay up there. I have something to run on it that will help stop the bruising. You want something to drink?" I asked. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my best athlete's rub.

"Vodka, straight," she said hopping back onto the counter and wincing as she did.

"Half your ass got chewed up by some brick you don't even know and now you have to prove your toughness by drinking straight vodka?" I laughed at the same brashness I'd once had.

"Fine, you make a good screw driver?" she asked?

I pointed to the elaborate fresh citrus juicer sitting two feet away from her on the counter. "No, but that machine sure does."

"Fix you or fix you a drink first?" I asked.

"Drink first, better to have some anesthesia in me." With that I pulled a dozen oranges out of the hanging basket, cut them in half, and in a minute had some fabulous organic orange juice. Ice and some fine vodka for us both was all that was left. We toasted, she smiled and lit up of my world, and we both polished off the first drink. I made us two more, then picked up the peroxide.

"Okay, let me look at your..."

"Ass." She said.

"And thigh I might add."

"My favorite shorts." They could easily be my favorites too. They were board shorts that only a 19 year old ass can wear. Even the single layer of her driver's license pressed through the fabric they were so thin and tight. Match the bright blue of the shorts with a string bikini top and you had about 5'8" of semi-gawky getting prettier girl sitting on my counter. Don't get me wrong, she was okay to look at but not beautiful. 2 "B" cups were doing their best to grow, and she did have a lovely ass. "I'd better take them off," she blurted out .

"Good idea," I stammered. As she stepped out of the shorts I gazed at them on the floor of my kitchen, then slowly looked up her insanely long legs. She was wearing the briefest sheerest white lace panties and they sat on her body very misaligned, but intriguing. My cock pushed hard against my shorts. My breath was shallow, I knew this was good.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked. I looked into her eyes, looking for any evidence of a tease, anything that would tell me that she was pulling my chain. She simply looked like she was doing what needed to be done. "Wow, they got scuffed up pretty bad."

"Okay, back onto the counter," I said. I just wanted her sweet young pussy closer to my face than it was. She pulled herself onto the counter. "Okay now, I'm going to clean this up. This will hurt," I said.

She polished off her second drink and held it out to me for another. "At least get me lit before you hurt me," she said, trying to look all worldly.

"Darla, right?" I asked. My cock was straining the fabric of my shorts.

"You remember my name, nice." She looked down towards my cock.

"Darla, let's patch you up first, okay?"

She started to sulk, but as I poured the peroxide over the roughly one foot by one foot area on her outer thigh she screamed a little. As she screamed she arched her back, threw her chest out, and tensed up her entire body. The already tight ass seemed to tighten even more. Oh yes. I poured it over all of her cuts, allowing it to bubble up, and allowing my hand to hold her ass for support. Next I swabbed the cuts with some alcohol swabs, and again she arched that back and moaned. I rubbed ointment into the bruised areas. The arm and elbow were soon finished, and she was sitting there, a slight shiver because of the alcohol I'd put on her cuts.

"I need to put some antiseptic on it, and it might hurt too. But this is the last thing on there, okay?"

"Sure, go for it." She said.

When that was done I covered the affected area with some gauze and taped it down loosely. When I fixed the last piece of tape she reached out, pulled my face close, and kissed me on the lips. It seemed innocent, but... "Thank you, Sean." One of my hands had tape in it, the other was gripping her unhurt thigh. She turned to look out the front window, and shrieked. "My neck, ouch!"

"The after effects of a memorable fall. You'll probably be sore for a week or more in a lot of areas," I tried to sound cheerful. "Hey, you have a story to tell now."

"I don't want a story, my neck is sore," she whined.

"Tell you what. You fix us two more drinks, I'll put this stuff away, and I'll meet you in the living room with some oil and massage your neck." Why not?

"Deal. How do I make the juice?" she asked. I quickly showed her how to create the best juice possible, then carried the excess supplies into the bathroom.

As I walked into the living room I noticed her sitting on the floor in front of the sofa. I also noticed she hadn't put her shorts back on. "I can work on you on the floor, but holding up all those books in the corner is my massage table."

She stood up and walked over to the corner. Just the day before I'd decided to sort through some cartons of books, and now they were all laid out on my massage table. "These are old, what are they?" she asked.

"My grandma used to work for a ship's captain. That set of books was a gift to her from her boss for years of loyal service." It was a magnificent set that I'd inherited, and it contained hundreds of volumes of classic works.

"Impressive, is this an original Moby Dick?" she asked, eyes wide.

"All of them are originals; Moby Dick, Hemingway, Faulkner, it's a very special set of books."

Reverently we both started picking up small stacks of books and setting them on the floor. I went to the closet and got two sheets for the table. Darla finished moving the books and stood by the table. I quickly put the sheets on the table. She handed me the drinks she'd made and made a toast.

"PSsspt.." I spit some of the drink out. It was pure vodka with a hint of orange juice. "Jesus, we don't have to get drunk off our first drink do we?" I said a little too roughly.

"You don't like it?" she asked.

I usually only drank red wine, but tonight? "It's okay, just next time go ahead and give me some orange juice. Now get your ass on the table."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her removing the bikini top. She saw me looking. "Aren't I supposed to strip for a massage? Clothes just get in the way." Then she pulled her panties down to her ankles, bent over completely, and I knew I was in trouble.

As she slithered onto the table I chuckled.

"What?" she asked.

"Is it really a struggle to act all grown up?" I asked.

She looked at me, her face frowning intensely. "Sean, I am 19. I am a woman." Her hand reached over and grabbed my straining cock. "I've done things before."

And I just started laughing. I couldn't help it. She was so blustery, trying to impress me with her worldliness when it was rapidly dawning on me that she was a... "Yet you're a virgin." I stated.

Once again she gave me that intense face frown. "I'm not going to give it up to some frat guy that just wants to pound me pussy for two minutes then tell his friends for two years. Fuck that."

Wow, she had a point. Sure sounded like the first few times I had sex. Judy, Claire, Amanda, Debra....

The strong grasp of my cock brought me back to the table. "Would you please massage my shoulders?" she begged.

Forty minutes later I was almost finished with her backside. I'd spent ten minutes just on the backs of her knees, the same amount of time on her feet, and moved slowly around her body kneading the stress out. I'd never been a masseuse but had been the recipient so many times that I was able to translate it into a credible massage. And I liked having women, especially naked women, on my table under my hands. That was cool. She sure jumped when an oiled up finger slowly traced a path across her pink star. It made my cock jump to think of a possible virgin, and surely a virgin ass. My thumbs both dug into the crease between ass and thigh, and dug into the muscle. I think she'd been drowsing, because she bounced up with a start. Whatever I was doing I knew it was working, Though the lights in the room were dimmed I could see the wetness on her pussy, the wetness she'd caused on the sheet she lay upon. We were both enjoying it.

I lifted up the sheet. "Roll over," I asked, this time keeping a steady gaze on her body. She languidly rolled over, gently spreading her legs revealing a growing wetness. I started at her feet and worked my way up over her right ankle and shin. As I blazed fully into her inner thigh my hand trembled a little bit. I hadn't been this close to a naked 19 year old since I was, 16. My dating patterns had been different; "older women" five years or so older than me, until I'd turned 30. Then I went back to 25 years olds and worked up. So it had been a long time since I'd been near the flawless skin, the tightness of muscle, and the brashness of a 19 year old woman. Especially one who was a virgin.

My left hand plunged to her crotch as my right gripped her knee. I used my left hand to anchor her ass to the table as I stretched out her groin muscles. I moved things around enough that she got the sense that my hand felt good on her pussy. So she started to grind it into my hand. I started working even slower. I worked on her thigh muscles themselves for a few minutes, feeling a lot of tension there.

Then I switched to the left leg. This time when my hand went to her crotch two fingers slipped into the folds of her pussy, drenched instantly, the pad of my hand feeling her young clit resting there, so I started it in a slow and ever changing circle.


"Fuck me," she spoke.

I ignored her and continued what I was doing. I stretched her leg out again, spreading her lips widely of their own accord. The moist pinkness made my knees week.

"I said, fuck me," she said a bit more urgently.

"I heard you, but I don't think you're ready yet," I said, though I hated the way it sounded. Christ I wanted to just hop onto the table and pound away for the two minutes expected from any man.

"Not ready? Have you ever seen a wetter pussy?" she said, her hand tracing her outer lips, then moving up to her mouth to taste herself. And she did have a point.

"Could we do it my way, just for a while?" I asked.

"You don't like going down on young fresh pussy?" she asked, again very right.

"Oh, I do. But let's take some time. At the end of the night you won't be able to count the number of orgasms, if you do what I say."

She had the most shocked look on her face. As I buried my face in her snatch she inhaled an awful lot of air. I started to lick her from the very edges of her pubic hairs. I licked all of them, up down, sideways. My tongue found her clit, waved it an aggressive hello, then went to work tracing the outsides of her pussy lips, licking each drop of her fluid off as I could. God she tasted so fresh. I'd also learned how to bring about a rapid female orgasm by licking constantly, though not too hard, on her clit, then finding the g spot at the right moment. This one was no different, and came before I could even slip the finger inside her.

Thirty minutes later she was begging me to stop, already into her 4th or 5th orgasm by my count. I finished her massage and knew from the Cheshire grin on her face it had been great. I went over to the fireplace and sparked the gas so we'd have some heat in the room. I got a larger blanker from the closet and laid it on the rug in front of the fireplace. It was big, thick and soft, and the perfect blanket for the two of us.

I sat first, and at first she tripped and fell into me. Then her mouth swallowed up half of my cock and I knew it was planned. Her mouth had a certain rhythm to it, though she still didn't know how to keep the teeth completely out of t a blow job. She tried.

"Darla," I said.

"MMphh?"

"Wonderful soft mouth, Your tongue is excellent. But could we have less teeth?" I asked. I was nice, really. That's when she took her tender lips off my cock.

"You're in the middle of a blowjob and you want to critique it?" she asked unsure of what was really happening.

"Darla, you and I will be together only this one night I'm sure. You're pretty and young, and will be out hanging with all of the beach guys tomorrow. Tonight try out what an older guy has to offer. Decide in the morning if you liked it this evening, okay?" I asked.

"What do I need to do?" she asked.

"Give me your index finger," I asked and she did. I took it into my mouth and licked it for several seconds until her eyes closed. Then I ran the corner of a tooth over the tender end of her finger and she yelped. "My cock is about ten times more sensitive than your finger. Do you understand how it can hurt?"

"But I like a little bit of pain," she intoned.

"I don't, at least not when it means teeth scraping up the side of my cock."

She pushed me back, so I lay back. She sat between my legs, slowly massaging my inner thighs, her tiny hands causing the muscles to twitch then relax. Then she leaned over, and slowly, millimeter by millimeter she sucked the entire length of my cock into her willing mouth. Nothing touched her teeth, and she began to slowly pump with her head.

"Excellent, now twist your head a little bit," I asked.

"MMphh?" she replied.

"Just twist it around a little, like a very slow cat shaking a sock, rotate your head around the axis of my cock," I said.

"MMphh?"

"How about this, use your tongue to lightly lick the underside of my cock," And she did. Then I just lay my head back. I could still see her mouth fully covering my cock, and her swallowing me down to the root. God what a great site. My cock was continually rubbing up against her throat and she coughed a coupled of times, gagged several others. But she kept on sucking. Then I felt an oily hand working its way on my thighs. Then the other hand, oily as well. They both massaged me and I lay back onto the pillows. Darla started to increase the pace of her sucking, then one of her fingers hovered on my pink star, tickling it, swirling around, pressing lightly. She looked into my almost closed eyes. She knew I was in heaven. Then her left hand went behind me and pulled. While a finger on her right hand slid fully into my ass. Okay, okay, okay. Wow, that was smooth and felt great. She even knew to generally look for the prostrate though didn't know where it was.

"MMphh?" she looked inquiringly.

"MMphh!" I said.

With that she started twirling the finger in my tail, twisting her head like a cat shaking a rat, and I could feel the orgasm building up from the nail on my smallest toes. I breathed, I huffed, and I did everything I could to hold that cum inside, but just before it finally released she pressed the tip of my cock to the top of her throat, and I shot my cum straight into it. It must have tickled her. Because she pulled her mouth off my cock and coughed, her nose close to the end of my cock and it shot a little burst onto her upturned nose. Holy God had she cleaned me out. She wiped her nose then started once again to lick my shaft. During that tender time when it blows a guys mind to have a girl lick there. It was heavenly torture. She got me hard again soon, but I had other ideas.

I'd enjoyed the fruits of two virgins prior and she would be my third. It was time for cherry pie. I turned her over onto some pillows so her ass stuck perfectly out in the evening air. I reached under her and let my fingers find her clit and gently then rapidly rub it. I grabbed my cock and pointed it to her pussy. Eenie, meenie minie moe. Wow, ass, pussy, ass, pussy. Then her hand snaked up from under us and grabbed my cock, pulling it toward her pussy. She pulled, I pushed, I felt the head start in and heard her gasp.

"Wait, stop," she said. I hesitated, because this was the point where she could pull the plug and I would have to go looking for another virgin number three. But I pulled out. With that she moved her knees inward a little bit to raise her ass. Ah, a better position.

This time I started pushing my cock inside her and didn't stop until I met that first hesitation from her hymen. I pulled back a little bit, in out, in out, then pushed. We both yelped, but my cock kept on going until it hit cervix. Her pussy was small and short, like a lot of the Asian women I'd fucked. But this was different. It was tight inside, real tight. It felt as if she still had it tightly grasped in her hand, but I knew I was inside her pussy. We fucked at a slow pace, then she twisted around. "Kiss me," she said. "You're my first, forever."

We untangled and I sat down, then she moved into my lap, and sat down onto my cock. Our lips met, and we were both teenagers for what seemed an hour. We sat there, my cock gladly filling her pussy, sometimes pumping with a rhythm, mostly just slow movements. Then she started to increase the pace and I knew I would lose it. When she put both feet flat on the floor and start hoisting herself the rhythm increased dramatically. Her lovely little boobs were flashing by my face constantly. And once again the little toenails got involved and shot a volley of cum through my cock and into her pussy. I felt the pressure of the added mass of my cum in there it was so tight. Then we sat there, her pussy hugging my cock. She pushed me back until I was laying on the blanket, and started kissing every inch of my chest, still grasping my cock in her pussy, though I could feel my cum oozing out. It was a lovely mess. As she kissed and her pussy squeezed my cock signaled the brain that it wanted to make a try for a third wood as quickly as possible. My hands had found their way to holding her ass, and I wanted to take the second selection I had pondered over earlier. Though how it could be any tighter than her pussy I didn't know.

I pulled her down to the pillows and got on top of her. I started running my tongue from her right ear, down the shoulder, across the shoulder blade for several minutes, then down to her breast. Then I moved over to the other boob and traced the same track up the other side of her. I was hitting some major hot spots, as I knew from giving her the massage. My tongue then found her belly button, kissing in small circles, down to the hairy patch again. This time my tongue dove in and brought her to a very quick orgasm. She sighed when she came, but I didn't stop. It helped to build her into a very fast follow up orgasm, and her eyes closed as she lay back on the pillows.

Then I guided my cock toward her. She felt me move and opened her eyes. She grabbed my cock and pulled it into her pussy. "It's time to do your ass," I said with a grin. I pulled first one leg then the other over my shoulder. Her ass was directly in front of my cock, and she was trying to see it all happen. I grabbed the bottle of oil and just squirted some down there. I pushed enough so the head slipped in, then stopped. She hadn't made a sound and had her eyes closed. I kissed an eye, and they both flew open.

"That doesn't hurt, it feels really good.," she stammered. "Go for more..."

I pushed more in, then pulled out, squirted a little more oil on it, then pushed some more. Her ass was tight as a fist yet very welcoming to my cock. We could both feel my cock throbbing with just about each pump of blood into it. I pulled out, pushed in, then started to finger her clit. She reached back to the sofa and used that to push against me. Even as a teenager I've never come so quickly. My cock, completely encased in her 19 year old virgin ass just sat there pulsating. Each time it did I moaned, which made her flex her ass muscles, which started the cycle all over again. I was okay if I died right there, because I had just had the best ass and pussy of my life. I rolled off her, took a huge gulp off my drink, and when she crawled over into my arms.